Your Selection:Color/Finish: White (-0)
Model Number: White (-0)
List Price*: $382.20
Highline Pressure Lite 1.0 gpf toilets are perfect for those customers aggressively seeking the benefits of water conservation, this new toilet qualifies for water rebate programs and contributes to LEED credits. An optimized 1.0-gallon flush setting reduces water consumption by more than 30% over 1.6-gallon toilets, offering a water savings of more than 5,000 gallons of water per toilet, per year.
- This product can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System™. See specification sheet for water use data.
- 30-1/8" x 21-1/4" x 31-1/4"
- Pressure Assist flushing system
- Includes trip lever, less seat and supply
- Two-piece toilet
- Elongated bowl
- Large 10" x 12" water surface helps keep bowl clean and reduces odors
- WaterSense labeled toilets use at least 20% less water than standard 1.6-gallon toilets
- Meets strict flushing performance guidelines established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense program
- Advanced noise-mapping and frequency analysis ensure quiet performance
- Pressure Assist Technology uses compressed air within the reservoir to deliver robust flushing power
- Pressure Lite toilets that utilize either a 1.4 or 1.1 gallon flush save 2,000-5,000 gallons of water per year
*All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested List Prices in U.S. dollars. The price you pay at your local supply outlet may be different than the Manufacturer's Suggested List Price. These prices supersede previous prices and are subject to change without notice. These prices do not include shipping. Any sales tax applicable will be added to the prices.
Due to the differences in monitors, technical factors, and characteristics of some of our finishes, the colors shown here cannot be represented with all their true qualities. The color tiles should only be considered a guide.