| KOHLER, Wis. – Feb. 8, 2012 – Merging the popularity of integrated audio with the trend of home remodels, Kohler Co. launches StereoStik, an audio add-on system for bathroom mirrored cabinets, at the 2012 International Builders’ Show.|
“Homes are being built and remodeled to include surround sound audio systems and state-of-the-art stereo equipment, so it’s no surprise consumers would want to integrate audio into the bathroom as well,” says Kim Albrecht, associate manager of KOHLER bathroom furniture. “StereoStik is a convenient solution: It installs onto existing KOHLER mirrored cabinetry.”
The StereoStik is named for its panel design and is a great upgrade option for a remodel or a new build. Designed to work with KOHLER brand 26” tall, surface-mounted mirrored cabinets, the panel module mounts on either side of the mirrored cabinet, allowing for flexibility in installation and easy access for users.
StereoStik features include:
• AM/FM radio with antenna
• Auxiliary input jack with cable for connecting to MP3 player
• Digital display with clock
• Powered by either four C batteries or AC power supply
• Rust-free, aluminum and polymer construction
• Easy installation with left- or right-hand mounting option
• Installs on all 26-inch tall, surface-mounted Kohler CL series mirrored cabinets
Recommended and Related Material:
• Product: KOHLER Brand Mirrored Cabinets
• Article: Bathroom Upgrade: Getting the Most From Your Remodel
About Kohler Co.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.