KOHLER, Wis. – June 6, 2011 – For the consumer tired of watching money drip down the drain from that dated leaky faucet, Lowe’s offers an affordable, stylish solution with the Kohler Cavata collection.
“Homeowners are feeling more empowered to tackle certain projects throughout the home,” says Daniel Brohn, Vice President of Marketing for Kohler Global Faucets. “Easy installation and sleek, transitional design makes the Cavata a perfect option.” From the inside out, this collection is designed to stand the test of time with its distinctively elegant curves and premium construction. A WaterSense-certified flow rate of 1.5 gallons per minute helps homeowners reduce water consumption by 30% without sacrificing experience.
For the weekend warriors willing to tackle this project themselves, lowes.com offers users a step-by-step tutorial on everything a homeowner needs to know about how to replace a faucet.
The Cavata collection is available for purchase at Lowe’s and also comes in a brushed nickel finish.
Centerset Faucet Features:Widespread Faucet Features:
- Proven Performance: Ceramic disc valves double industry longevity standards.
- Easy Installation: Supply lines come attached to faucet; no plumbers putty is necessary.
- Proven Performance: Kohler’s new UltraGlide valves and ceramic disc technology improve
temperature and flow control for consistent performance for the lifetime of the product.
- Easy Installation: New mounting system makes installation quick; handles come preassembled and
are installed with a Phillips-head screwdriver.
Shower Trim Features:
- Proven Performance: KOHLER Rite-Temp shower valve technology keeps water within a three-degree temperature range degree range for ultimate comfort and safety. Katalyst air-induction technology infuses the water with air for a more powerful and indulgent spray.
- Installation: Shower valve installation requires behind-the-wall access. Kohler valve trims are
only compatible with most KOHLER Rite-Temp valves. If your current showerhead and tub faucet don’t feature a KOHLER shower valve, the one included in the box must be installed.
KOHLER Customer Care: Run into a road bump during the installation? Call 1-800-4KOHLER to speak with a knowledgeable customer service agent who’s ready to help you finish the project.
• To obtain high-resolution photography of these products, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room
• To set up an interview, please contact Lauren Aust.
KOHLER faucets carry a lifetime limited warranty for as long as the original consumer owns his or her home. For more information on the KOHLER Cavata bath faucet collection, the warranty or other KOHLER products, individuals may visit the Kohler Co. website at KOHLER.com or call toll-free at 1-800-4-KOHLER.
Kohler Faucets is a global organization and part of the Kohler Co. Kitchen & Bath Group. With plants in North America, China, Egypt, the United Kingdom and France, it is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host to award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.