KOHLER, Wis. – April 26, 2011 – Alteo, a new line of bathroom faucets from Kohler, takes its design cues from nature to incorporate sleek lines and curves in an aesthetic anyone with a modern sensibility will appreciate. Kohler’s focus on advanced plumbing engineering has resulted in these faucets being easy to install, pleasant to use, and trouble free for the long term.• Alteo has an organic shape with a high-arched spout that allows increased clearance below, providing more space for the user.
• The clean, fluid design works well in straightforward, up-to-date spaces.
• UltraGlide Valve with Dry Stem technology on widespread and bidet faucets prevents leaks for the long term; modern silicon carbide ceramics result in smooth operation and improved temperature and volume control.
• The Alteo showerhead features Katalyst spray technology, which results in superior water coverage and a softer spray.
• Alteo is a full line of faucets, bath and shower trim and coordinating accessories to outfit the full bath.
• This line is available in both Polished Chrome and Vibrant Brushed Nickel finishes.
• To obtain high-resolution photography of this product, please visit the Photo Library in the KOHLER.com Press Room.
• For interviews on the Alteo faucets, please contact Mirjam Lippuner to set up an interview with Julie Kober, product manager Kohler kitchen faucets.
Kohler Faucets is a global organization and part of the Kohler Co. Kitchen & Bath Group. With plants in North America, China, Egypt, the United Kingdom and France, it is a leading manufacturer of kitchen and bath faucets, showering products and decorative accessories – marketed globally under the brand names KOHLER, Mira, Jacob Delafon and Rada.
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacture of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations.